Start building your Arts business, Cause or Nonprofit, with guerrilla marketing, funding, opportunities and resources. Come share your art. Promote your cause!
January 12, 2018 at 2:00-5:00pm
at Norwood Pharmacy Annex on 2490 Frederick Douglass Blvd,
Enter on 133 St.
At our last Arts Business Tools: Thriving Artists & Non Profits, Artists/NP’s took action building partnerships: tackling knowledge gaps, fear of failure, crippling perfectionism and prioritizing important projects no excuses absorbed a dense up to date presentation/work session at this week’s session!!
Congrats on setting goals and time frames with your partners!!
Register for the Next session (limited seating for hands-on training) at: www.bit.ly/112oanyc
We’re excited about the growth of the Artist Business Tools Performing and Visual Artists will have an opportunity to exhibit and share original works at 3 hour session. Combining dense Powerpoint info, networking and exhibit Performing Artists share their work, Visual Artists bring painting and art works Join the conversation.
Artists are raving about what they are getting:
- “Amazing wealth of info: given extraordinarily”
- “Moved a little too quickly for my pen, but otherwise Great!
- “Motivational and encouraging”
Participating artists wrote they were most interested in:
- Artist Service Organizations, Grants and Awards and
- Creating your own opportunities Residencies, as well as
- Social media and using Google, Facebook, Amazon and Youtube to
- Making money online
- Organizing online activities and automating your life
- Email marketing